Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 16:13:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Labeled IPsec Traffic Selector support for IKEv2
        Authors         : Paul Wouters
                          Sahana Prasad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Traffic Selector (TS) Type for Internet
   Key Exchange version 2 to add support for negotiating Mandatory
   Access Control (MAC) security labels as a traffic selector of the
   Security Policy Database (SPD).  Security Labels for IPsec are also
   known as "Labeled IPsec".  The new TS type is TS_SECLABEL, which
   consists of a variable length opaque field specifying the security
   label.  This document updates the IKEv2 TS negotiation specified in
   RFC 7296 Section 2.9.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/