Subject: [IPsec] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-implicit-iv-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 22:24:32 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ipsecme-implicit-iv-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-implicit-iv/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing the DISCUSS and my COMMENTS.

I leave my previous comments here for log purpose

== COMMENTS ==
-- Section 5 --
C.1) "inside the SA Payload" probably worth being a little more descriptive
here (for instance, "SA payload in the IKE exchange" ?).  Also suggest to use
"IKE Initiator Behavior" for the section title.

-- Section 8 --
C.2) please use the usual text for IANA considerations (notably asking IANA to
register as this is not this document that registers the codes).

== NITS ==

In several places, s/8 byte nonce/8-byte nonce/