Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 22:12:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Group Key Management using IKEv2
        Authors         : Brian Weis
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-00.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2020-01-08

Abstract:
   This document presents a set of IKEv2 exchanges that comprise a group
   key management protocol.  The protocol is in conformance with the
   Multicast Security (MSEC) key management architecture, which contains
   two components: member registration and group rekeying.  Both
   components require a Group Controller/Key Server to download IPsec
   group security associations to authorized members of a group.  The
   group members then exchange IP multicast or other group traffic as
   IPsec packets.  This document obsoletes RFC 6407.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/