Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 00:52:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Intermediate Exchange in the IKEv2 Protocol
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-06-15

Abstract:
   This documents defines a new exchange, called Intermediate Exchange,
   for the Internet Key Exchange protocol Version 2 (IKEv2).  This
   exchange can be used for transferring large amount of data in the
   process of IKEv2 Security Association (SA) establishment.
   Introducing Intermediate Exchange allows re-using existing IKE
   Fragmentation mechanism, that helps to avoid IP fragmentation of
   large IKE messages, but cannot be used in the initial IKEv2 exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 10:57:42 +0300

Hi,

a new version of INTERMEDITAE exchange draft is posted to prevent its expiration.
Few nits in the diagrams are fixed (too long lines, unnecessary brackets, misplaces ellipses etc.). 
No changes to the protocol itself.

Regards,
Valery.

> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec