Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-02.txt

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 12:24:26 -0500

Hi,

Please find the updated version considering Tero's comments.

Yours,
Daniel

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 12:18 PM
Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-02.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of
the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal ESP
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Tobias Guggemos
        Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-02.txt
        Pages           : 14
        Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal implementation of the IP
   Encapsulation Security Payload (ESP) defined in RFC 4303.  Its
   purpose is to enable implementation of ESP with a minimal set of
   options to remain compatible with ESP as described in RFC 4303.  A
   minimal version of ESP is not intended to become a replacement of the
   RFC 4303 ESP, but instead to enable a limited implementation to
   interoperate with implementations of RFC 4303 ESP.

   This document describes what is required from RFC 4303 ESP as well as
   various ways to optimize compliance with RFC 4303 ESP.

   This document does not update or modify RFC 4303, but provides a
   compact description of how to implement the minimal version of the
   protocol.  If this document and RFC 4303 conflicts then RFC 4303 is
   the authoritative description.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Lwip mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson