Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-fedyk-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:37:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Traffic Flow Security YANG Module
        Authors         : Don Fedyk
                          Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-fedyk-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a yang module for the management of IP
   Traffic Flow Security additions to IKEv2 and IPsec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fedyk-ipsecme-yang-iptfs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fedyk-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fedyk-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fedyk-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/