Subject: Re: [IPsec] IPsec RFC Errata

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:43:11 -0400

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 3:44 PM Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]> wrote:

[...]

Thanks for your feedback Tero. I have resolved all the errata that were
mentioned and agreed in our discussions.

> https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6339

> >
> > There are two issues here. One is a bad test vector. I think they
> > are likely right, but have no easy way to verify this.
> > The second issue is about clarifying endianness. This should prob
> > be split into a seperate errata and then approved ?
>
> No idea about this one.
>

I have split this errata into two to separate the issues, but also left
them in Reported state.

This means that for IPsec, we currently only have 3 open errata's left:

https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6339

A bad test vector that we need to verify

https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6931

The endianness issue originally included in 6339

https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid4709

ASN.1 proposed fixes for RFC 4301

If anyone can help with these, please speak up :)

Paul