Subject: VERY VERY URGENT.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:51:04 +0200

FROM: SITHOLE BALOY.
TEL: 27-835-184-080.

ATTN: DIRECTOR/C E O,

I know you will be surprised to read from me, but  please consider 
this as a request from a family in
dire need of assistance.First, I must introduce  myself. I am MR. 
SITHOLE BALOY from Angola. I am
the first and only son of BRIGADIER BALOY JONES. I  am presently 
resident in South Africa. 
I got your contact address from a business directory  in 
Johannesburg Chamber of commerce and Industry. On  behalf of my widowed 
mother MRS. ELIZABETH BALOY, I  desided to solicit for your assistance 
to transfer  the sum of US$21.5 MILLION( TWENTY ONE MILLION FIVE  
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)inherited  from my late 
father, into your personal company's
account.Before my fathers' death, he was a Brigadier in  charge of 
Arms and Ammunation procurement for the Angola  Army. In his WILL, 
he specifically drew my attention  to the said sum of money which 
he deposited in a  safe box of a private Security Company in 
Johannesburg-  South Africa in a treasure box, fully documented in  my 
name. 
IN FACT MY FATHER SAID AND I QUOTE  MY BELOVED SON, I WISH TO DRAW 
YOUR ATTENTION TO
US$21.5 MILLION . I DEPOSITED THE BOX CONTAINING THIS MONEY IN A 
SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH  AFRICA. DURING THE WAR, I 
WAS VERY DEDICATED AND  OFFICERS AND GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES WERE 
BUSSY  HELPING THEMSELVES WITH GOVERNMENT FUNDS AND
PROPERTIES AND SENDING THEM TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES.  DUE TO THIS, 
WHEN I AND MY FORMER SPECIAL ADVISOR TO THE  PRESIDENT WERE ASSIGNED 
BY THE PRESIDENT (EDUARDO  SANTOS) TO PURCHASE ARMS IN SOUTH AFRICA, 
WE SAW  THIS AS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERTED THE MONEY AND  
DIVIDED IT. i GOT A TOTAL SUM OF US$21.5 MILLION. IN  CASE OF MY 
ABSENCE ON EARTH, AS A RESULT OF DEATH  ONLY, YOU SHOULD SOLICIT FOR 
THE FUND FOR INVESTMENT
PURPOSES. 
From the above, you will understand that the lives  and future of 
my family depens on this money, as such I  will be grateful if you 
can assist us. We are now  living in South Africa as political 
Asylum seekers
and financial laws and regulation of the Republic of  South Africa 
do not permit us financial rights to such
huge sum of money. In view of this, I cannot invest this  fund in 
South africa, hence i am prepared to offer  you 20% of the total 
fund, while 10% will be set aside  for local and international 
expenses and 70% will be for  my family and me.  Finally, modalities on 
howthe transfer will be bone  will be conveyed to you once we have 
established  trus and confidence between ourselves. Please treat this  
matter as very urgent.  
Best regards,

SITHOLE BALOY.