Subject: AcceptCredentialsFrom

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:00:01 -0600

Hi,

In the DMTF IPsec model, there is an "AcceptCredentialsFrom" association.
One end of the association is CredentialManagementService (from User)class.
Where can I find the most recent info about this class and related classes? 

Man Li
Nokia 
5 Wayside Road, Burlington, MA 01803
[email-masked]
phone 1-781-993-3923
GSM 1-781-492-2850

---

From: "Lee Rafalow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:41:46 -0500

The CIM 2.4 schema is available at
http://www.dmtf.org/spec/cim_schema_v24.html
The user model has been updated for 2.5 (mostly for IPsec model
requirements) but it's not quite available yet.  Take a look at the 2.4
model and I'll find out how long it'll be before the updates are posted and
if it's more than a few days I'll add it to my web site until the DMTF pages
are updated.