Subject: DMTF model - credential management ID

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:47:47 -0600

Hi,

With the DMTF model, I am wondering if it is possible to say in a policy
"accept certificates from VeriSign with this matchField and this
matchValue". The matchField and matchValue are already in the credential
filter. But is there a place where we can specify the unique name or ID of a
credential management, e.g., Verisign? 

Man Li
Nokia 
5 Wayside Road, Burlington, MA 01803
[email-masked]
phone 1-781-993-3923
GSM 1-781-492-2850

---

From: "Lee Rafalow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:25:05 -0500

The model has two controls with respect to certs:  the AcceptCredentialsFrom
association specifies which credential management services are in the trust
hierarchies; the CredentialFilterEntry permits filtering on any of the
values in a cert.

Lee