Subject: Mistakes in IPSP Config Policy Model Draft

From: "Jason, Jamie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:04:26 -0700

I wanted to draw attention to a couple of mistakes that we discovered in the
policy model draft (draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-02.txt).

On page 29 in the diagram for the action classes:
- the association TransformOfPreconfiguredAction should actually be between
PreconfiguredSAAction and SATransform.  The cardinalities remain the same
and the verbage in the TransformOfPreconfiguredAction section (6.18) is
correct.
- there are two PreconfiguredTransportAction classes.  That was a
cut-and-paste error.  One should be named PreconfiguredTunnelAction and it
corresponds to section 6.8

These changes, as well as some things that came out the WG meeting in
Minneapolis will be in the next revision of the draft.

Jamie

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jamie Jason                       email: [email-masked]
Intel Architecture Labs           phone: 503-264-9531
2111 NE 25th Avenue               fax:   503-264-9428
Hillsboro, OR 97124
                          
"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see
 who has the most guts..." - Steve Prefontaine

All opinions expressed are:
1.  Entirely my own.
2.  Not necessarily shared by my employer.
3.  Unencumbered by the thought process.
----------------------------------------------------------------