Subject: IPsec WG Notice: Policy Terminology Last Call is now complete

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:50:37 -0400

Hi, IPsec WG:
We apologize to those of you who receive more than one copy of this notice.

The extended working group last call is now completed, for the draft titled
"Terminology" (draft-ietf-policy-terminology-03.txt), which is being
re-titled as "Terminology for Policy-Based Management".  This extended last
call provided an opportunity for the following working groups to comment on
the draft, and discuss proposed changes on the Policy Framework WG mailing
list.  
Working groups participating in the extended working group last call for
this draft: 
Policy
DiffServ
RAP
IPSP
SNMPCONF
AAA
AAAArch (IRTF)
RSVP
MPLS
Comments resulting from this extended multiple working group last call were
discussed and accepted on the policy framework working group mailing list.
The document will be revised in accordance with the results of that
discussion.   The Policy Framework working group will then submit it to the
IESG to request their review and approval for publication as an
Informational RFC. 
Thanks to all of you who participated in this successful extended working
group last call, and a special thanks to Andrea Westerinen, who edited the
draft, engaged in the discussion of the comments, and who will update it per
the discussion results.
Ed Ellesson, with Joel Halpern, Co-chairs, Policy Framework WG