Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:07:51 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Policy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPsec Configuration Policy Model
	Author(s)	: J. Jason, L. Rafalow, E. Vyncke
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-03.txt
	Pages		: 148
	Date		: 26-Jul-01
	
This document presents an object-oriented model of IPsec policy
designed to:
o    facilitate agreement about the content and semantics of IPsec
policy
o    enable derivations of task-specific representations of IPsec
policy such as storage schema, distribution representations,
and policy specification languages used to configure IPsec-
enabled endpoints
The schema described in this document models the IKE phase one
parameters as described in [IKE] and the IKE phase two parameters
for the IPsec Domain of Interpretation as described in [COMP, ESP,
AH, DOI].  It is based upon the core policy classes as defined in
the Policy Core Information Model (PCIM) [PCIM].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.