Subject: MIB questions

From: Robert Story <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:48:30 -0500

In the ikeActionTable, the ikeActionParametersName column is not an index,
but has a MAX-ACCESS of not-accessible. I'm guessing this used to be an
index and was missed. Otherwise, the DESCRIPTION clause should be updated
to indicate where this value should come from.

It would be nice if the xxxLastChanged columns were consistently named.
Some are *LastChange, others are *LastChanged.

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:30:51 -0800

>>>>> On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:48:30 -0500, Robert Story <[email-masked]> said:

Robert> In the ikeActionTable, the ikeActionParametersName column is
Robert> not an index, but has a MAX-ACCESS of not-accessible. I'm
Robert> guessing this used to be an index and was missed. Otherwise,
Robert> the DESCRIPTION clause should be updated to indicate where
Robert> this value should come from.

Fixed.

Robert> It would be nice if the xxxLastChanged columns were consistently named.
Robert> Some are *LastChange, others are *LastChanged.

Fixed (+d)

-- 
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs
Network Associates

---

From: Robert Story <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:59:14 -0500

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 08:30:51AM -0800, Wes Hardaker wrote:
peGroupName description refers to non-existent table policyIPsecRulesInGroupTable (guessing it should now be policyRuleDefinitionTable?)