Subject: config-policy-mib TransformOfPreconfiguredAction Question

From: Michael Baer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:33:58 -0800

Hi,

I am not understanding how the TransformOfPreconfiguredAction class
works and I have a couple questions.

The description says it associates a preconfiguredSAAction class to 1
to 3 SATransforms. The properties show an association in the
Antecedent of 2..6 SATransforms. These don't seem to match?

But Also, the properties include an SPI value and a Direction
value. It is my understanding that you need a unique SPI and Direction
value for every SATransform (i.e. for an IPsec AH, ESP, or IPcomp
transform). But this class (TransformOfPreconfiguredAction) would seem
to indicate the use of one value of SPI and Direction for up to 6
transforms? 

Any help would be appreciate,
thanks,
Mike

-- 
Michael Baer
[email-masked]
NAI Labs