Subject: IPsec Policy Agenda items - send requests

From: "Hilarie Orman, Purple Streak Development" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:33:53 -0700

Please send requests for IPsec Policy agenda slots for Minneapolis to the
chairs:  Luis Sanchez, [email-masked],
  and Hilarie Orman, [email-masked]

Hilarie

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:19:15 -0800

>>>>> On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:33:53 -0700, "Hilarie Orman, Purple Streak Development" <[email-masked]> said:

Hilarie> Please send requests for IPsec Policy agenda slots for
Hilarie> Minneapolis to the chairs: Luis Sanchez,
Hilarie> [email-masked], and Hilarie Orman, [email-masked]

I can give a 5 minute/no-slides (at most unless someone has questions)
status update about the MIB.  There isn't much to discuss so more time
is not needed.  However, I won't be arriving until possibly after the
start of the meeting (my plane lands at 2:30) so you should probably
schedule me late into the meeting.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs
Network Associates