Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 07:03:09 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Policy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPSec Policy Information Base
	Author(s)	: M. Li, D. Arneson, A. Doria, J. Jason,
                          C. Wang, M. Stenberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-04.txt
	Pages		: 92
	Date		: 28-Feb-02
	
This document specifies a set of policy rule classes (PRC) for 
configuring IPsec policy at IPsec-enabled devices (e.g., security 
gateways). Instances of these classes reside in a virtual 
information store called the IPsec Policy Information Base (PIB). 
The COPS protocol [5] with extensions for provisioning [6] is used 
to transmit this IPsec policy information to IPsec-enabled 
devices. The PRCs defined in this IPsec PIB are intended for use 
by the COPS-PR IPsec client type. These PRCs are in addition to 
any other PIBs that may be defined for the IPsec client type, as 
well as the PRCs defined in the Framework PIB [9].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.