Subject: No meeting at 54th IETF

From: "Hilarie Orman, Purple Streak Development" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 12:41:15 -0600

The IPSP group will not meet at Yokohama, but we will still be
pressing to move our documents forward.

Hilarie Orman
Luis Sanchez
WG Chairs

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:29:07 -0700

>>>>> On Fri, 07 Jun 2002 12:41:15 -0600, "Hilarie Orman, Purple Streak Development" <[email-masked]> said:

Hilarie> The IPSP group will not meet at Yokohama, but we will still be
Hilarie> pressing to move our documents forward.

Is this because of a lack of material to discuss or because the chairs
can't make it?

-- 
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs
Network Associates

---

From: "Luis A. Sanchez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:23:46 -0400

Wes,

At the moment, the work done on requirements, configuration model, and 
PIB reached the editorial revision stage. Based on the feedback received 
from the authors there are only minor (only editorial) changes that can 
be discussed at Yokohama. Although those of us planning to attend the 
next IETF meeting would like to have a WG meeting, Hilarie and I feel 
that it would not be appropriate to take time away from other WGs that 
MUST meet based on their current WG status. This will be the first time 
IPSP does not meet in a couple of years however, we will meet again for 
sure.

Luis