Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsec-conf-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:29:00 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Policy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPsec Policy Configuration MIB
	Author(s)	: M. Baer et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsec-conf-mib-04.txt
	Pages		: 139
	Date		: 2002-10-24
	
This document defines a configuration MIB for IPsec [IPSEC]/IKE
[IKE] policy. It does not define MIBs for monitoring the state of an
IPsec device. It does not define MIBs for configuring other policy
related actions. The purpose of this MIB is to allow administrators
to be able to configure policy with respect to the IPsec/IKE
protocols. However, some of the packet filtering and matching of
conditions to actions is of a more general nature than IPsec only.
It is possible to add other packet transforming actions to this MIB
if those actions needed to be performed conditionally on filtered
traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsec-conf-mib-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsec-conf-mib-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsec-conf-mib-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.