Subject: Gateway discovery

From: Jean-Jacques Puig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:41:59 +0100

Hi,

	Are there works currently available on security gateway
	discovery ? Or is another group working on a more general
	gateway discovery protocol providing support for security
	gateways ?

Thanks

--
Jean-Jacques Puig

---

From: Matt Condell <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Nov 2002 14:59:11 -0000

> 	gateway discovery protocol providing support for security

I do not think there is a current IPSP draft on gateway discovery,
however the, now expired, IPSP draft "Security Policy Protocol"
proposes a solution for gateway discovery as part of the protocol.

You can find a copy at:
http://www.ir.bbn.com/~mcondell/papers/draft-ietf-ipsp-spp.txt

Matt Condell
BBN Technologies