Subject: Re: Draft Minutes, for review

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 10:15:18 -0800

[resending text from a while ago since my posting address wasn't on
the subscribers list]

Hilarie,

A few comments:

Hilarie> Robert Story presented a summary of the MIB document.  It is nearly
Hilarie> done, and the AD comments on the other documents will be addressed in
Hilarie> this document as well. The next version will be available very
Hilarie> soon. An informal poll showed that a handful of attendees are planning
Hilarie> to use PIBs or MIBs in projects in the very near future.

Hilarie> He gave the following information about the MIB and the implementation
Hilarie> status:

Hilarie> - MIB is now handled by Robert Story from Freesnmp together with Wes
Hilarie> Hardaker and Russ Mundy from TISlabs, they also added
Hilarie> normative/informative references.

That's not quite correct.  The MIB is being written by all the authors
listed in the document.  What Robert actually said was that
demonstrations of the net-policy project (net-policy.sf.net) could be
given during the conference of the freely available reference release
could be given by the above 3 people.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Network Associates Laboratories