Subject: eruption honorable

From: reformer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:19:51 +0200

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

But this, too, is invisible. Just pick a successful idea from here,
another one from there, and still another one from elsewhere.
But is a signature a legal requirement for copyright? Yes, on the front,
with name only.

And That's Its Weakness.
There was a lively discussion about it and he proved it giving various
statistics. It is necessary to wake Brazil up from its illusory,
splendid cradle, in which it appears condemned to remain lying. The
costs of corruption are huge. Just thought you might want to know. Good
education, free and alternative press and rule of laws are essential
tools for the people to learn how to enjoy democaracy and accomplish
prosperity. Or are you expecting the masses to go on the
streets,breaking the public and private properties to protest against
the blackouts? for them, not so for you ! Even the Federal Police has
not emerged unscathed from its own investigations. The costs of
corruption are huge. This enables us to keep the library a free service.

in my city, in my country ? Get access to the best portfolio of product
solutions for your customers.
Your mind brings with it images of the scenery, memories of what you
saw.
More than CPIs, Brazil needs a wake-up call. Free Membership: Sign Up
Now!

And That's Its Weakness. It takes a kind of fearlessness to be a
journalist.

The latest scandal may slow the government's ambitious infrastructure
spending programme, centred on energy projects. but is worth nothing per
se !

As if the stars were disappearing from the sky little by little until
the darkness suddenly surprised us.
Yes probably bad coding on my part. How many Brazilian reporters are in
Iraq, or Bosnia? They do not know if they will be absent from their
first class or miss their test; or if they will arrive late at their
place of employment, have their salary docked, or lose their job.

Post-Navalha Challenges  The other issue is more complex.

You are a nation of madness doing the same thing over and over again
expecting a different result.
The More I Hear About the US the More I Want to Move to Brazil Without
Goals Brazil Won't Reach Self-Sufficiency in Science and Technology
Quotas Are Just a Palliative.

In Brasil much the same. More than CPIs, Brazil needs a wake-up call. I
think that Globalization is irreversible and this and the democracy are
new to us.

Just look at the success of South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Ireland,
Taiwan, just to name a few !
They all surpass you  now.

A free press is supposed to keep the administartion honest. hands down,
hands up, hands in the pocket and even when fingers in their noze. When
was the last time a Brazilian was under fire. It takes a kind of
fearlessness to be a journalist.

It wasn't as difficult as I was expecting. SUCH  A LIE THAT THEY WANT
ALL OF US TO SWALLOW ! Brazil has to find ITS SOLUTIONS ! " The Amazon
Is Ours to Protect.

But the context of the quote was rather far removed.
They do not know if they will be absent from their first class or miss
their test; or if they will arrive late at their place of employment,
have their salary docked, or lose their job. Sometimes, like wittnesses
they end up dead, but America has real police, a real FBI. Also, Just
look at some successful countries around the world, and copy what they
did and do !

The second, are your colors thin and transparent? Who is going to report
on this Illegal Immigration bill that will provide "Z" visas to illegal
immigrants allowing them to stay here indefinetly? The Linksys Connected
Office is NOW Open! Why in other developing countries with similar
rating or even lower than Brazil and with similar or even higher 
inflation rates, they have access to cheaper loans rates than you ? No
one accused of selling over-priced ambulances or paying stipends to
congressmen has been convicted. And statistics per se are worth nothing.

Were its findings more daring, the press would get access to the
failures of the new PF, which is a good story.

Rather it shows that after painting on the beach you'll come home with
many.

The two CPIs currently underway will help to determine the faults that
led to the aerial traffic blackout, but they will do little to
illuminate and correct all the invisible blackouts.

Just thought you might want to know.