Subject: The Indian market has seen a flurry of cars priced over Rs one crore hitting the roads with the entry of cars like the Maybach, Bentley Arnage and Rolls Royce Phantom, to name a few.

From: Hendrickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:31:32 +0200

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

The big bowtie and the front grille are typical Chevy styling, and yet
the overall looks are a departure from the usual SUVs and pickup trucks
that Chevy has produced. The car will be developed in Japan, exploiting
the expertise of Toyota group mini-vehicle specialist Daihatsu Motor Co,
it said without identifying its sources.

So, if a car owner is driving off to a city where LPG bunks are not
available, he can always drive on petrol.
Should opinion be regulated by the government?
In India, it has a tie-up with Satya Bagla's Exclusive Motors which
apart from Delhi, is likely to start a new dealership in Mumbai by this
year-end. it doesn't mix in with the bits and pieces.

He said that Chevrolet Spark would be competing with Wagon-R and Santro
in the B segment.

There's an old joke from who knows where that when someone was asked
their preference, they replied "I'm a trisexual. House: Resounding "No"
on Bringing Back "Fairness Doctrine"From thehill. Speaking on the
occasion, Mr.

Suzuki will provide a new A-segment vehicle for Nissan on an OEM basis
for sale mainly in Europe.

Moreover, we believe that the timing is right incomparison with our
closest competitors," says Volvo Cars Presidentand CEO Fredrik Arp. The
car will be developed in Japan, exploiting the expertise of Toyota group
mini-vehicle specialist Daihatsu Motor Co, it said without identifying
its sources.

Through this car, GM has tried to get not just those who want a compact
SUV but also those buyers who want an MUV with a three row seat option.
The company also managed to set a new record for sales of a particular
model. Both these new models will further enhance sales growth for the
Company in the deluxe segment where it enjoys clear leadership position.
Body Found in Home of Missing Former Seattle Talk Show HostFrom
seattletimes.
products, services, information .
We would first want to study the customer acceptance for such
customisations before taking it to the next level,"he said. com - Honda
Motor Co. It also marks a complete departure from the old Zen. New
Satellite Radio Features Split Screen DisplayXM Satellite Radio has
unveiled two new devices: the XpressR and XpressEZ.

Ford India officials were in Hyderabad to announce the launch of Ford
Fiesta Diesel EXi, targeted towards the premium mid-size diesel car
market. Although Captiva might look like competition for the Honda CRV
and Hyundai Tucson, it is actually a tad bigger and better looking too.
As per incoming information, Hindustan Motors is planning to introduce a
small car from the Mitsubishi brand. Frankly, we think also that India
can represent a much bigger potential both for Nissan and for Renault.
"It is an important step for Volvo Cars to establish a presence onthis
market at a time when India is showing considerable growth in
thepassenger car market.
An FM Radio Built into Fabric of Bags, Backpacks, Etc. This means that
like in the CRV and Tucson, depending on the driving conditions, the
rear axle can be selected via an electromagnetic coupling to give
maximum traction through all four wheels. John McCain has introduced
federal legislation to protect talk radio shows from the reinstatement
of past rules that required dissenting voices be given equal time on
their shows.

Twenty-five such Logans are already on the road, undergoing various
tests in India.
Former Seattle Talk Show Host Found Dead in Crawl SpaceFrom seattlepi.
After India, the vehicle will be released in Central and South America
as well as Central and Eastern Europe, it said.