Subject: , Leading Provider of Medical Transcription Services, Names Evelyn Abat as Country Manager for Philippine Operations .

From: picture <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:21:43 +0200

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

And when the survivors multiply, the nightmare scenario looms again - a
bug that nothing will kill.
com Senior Electrical Engineer - Matthew K. Review shop drawings and
equipment submittals for compliance with telecommunications facilities
construction document requirements.

Kathy Blanco of Beaverton, OR and Tami Duncan of Corona, CA are the
founders.

If this is your release, you may add images or other multimedia files
through your login.

Telomolecular Contact Matthew A.
Design Group professionals gain unique professional experiences while
implementing new technologies or handling major client initiatives.

Unfortunately the bacteria causing these problems rapidly become
resistant to antibiotics, causing a crisis is conventional treatment.
The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards,
credentialing, and member benefits. " For visually oriented site
visitors, the site offers a map of the Chicagoland area that RPA
services.

Interestingly, the symptoms of chronic Lyme disease when affecting the
central nervous system are literally the same symptoms as autism
spectrum disorder. com is the first in the nation to offer complementary
and alternative medicine courses earning CMEs via live, online classes.
Doctors are beginning to support this link.