Subject: intensity lone

From: Reynolds F. Rowland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:39:14 -0500

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

Employers and clients are frequently willing to grant permission to use
imagery provided it does not divulge a trade secret or jeopardize
confidential information.

Thermographers who wish to retain ownership should address this issue
prior to the commencement of any work.
Price is largely dependent upon two key specifications: wattage rating
and sine wave output. Although the Mac platform has been largely ignored
by infrared camera manufacturers, Apple computers can provide
thermographers with some powerful tools for documenting their findings.
Thermal image shows hotspots caused by internal coke deposits. Unless
condensation occurs between the lites, failed IGUs are difficult to
detect; however, they may be readily detected using a thermal imager
under the proper conditions.
Spray racks can also be used to uniformly saturate a wall when infrared
inspections are to be performed at a later time to detect evidence of
latent moisture.

Verifying infrared equipment calibration is one of the many topics
covered in Infraspection Institute Level II Certified Infrared
Thermographer training course. Meanwhile, the task of selecting an
imager is becoming more difficult.