Subject: nicknamed "Duke" Claimed at first, it's a fluke, Duke confessed he the law did evade.

From: Alfred Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:03:54 -1200

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

It's an entertaining reminder of the sundry ways that Bush has managed
to wreck our nation.

Josh Marshall wants to know if anyone's crazy enough to  work for the
White House   Perm. Steve Bates' Modern Major Something. Not a porn star
in Paris.

Bill likes inciting,  And people dividing. Bush and Dick Cheney are
brilliant and cool. My previous White House Shakeup verse is here. His
subject said, scrap it!

You can find my previous Pat Robertson humor here.
You can buy And They Cook, Too: A Blogger Cookbook fundraiser for
Doctors Without Borders right here. Oh, wouldn't that be sublime?

Cheney's chagrined that his shots went astray. Others help build housing
with great energy and zeal. But now that they know  Frey's fact content
was low, Many  feel like they're victims and dopes.
You can find my previous Dick Cheney humor here. The New York Times
backed her, Despite her detractors, And now it's no longer a pillar.
Some Notable Posts: Don Davis's Revenge of the Generals. But for those
who'd like a lighter look at Judy Miller, the New York Times, and
Valerie Plame's outing, I've written four limericks: Ms.

Here's some good news:  Patrick Fitzgerald is going back before a grand
jury So perhaps this year we'll have a second Fitzmas.
Who needs to know if Dick Cheney was soused? They  both abused our Bill
of Rights.

Senator Frist, however, doesn't share my feelings: Some Say That Reid's
Act Was A Stunt  By Madeleine Begun Kane Some say that Reid's act was a
stunt, Just a rude and unfair Frist affront. You can find my previous
Pat Robertson humor here. My previous Ann Coulter humor is here  and 
here. I thought I'd celebrate  Congressman Randy Cunningham's guilty
plea  with a pair of limericks: A Congressman Known As Rep.

I guess being poster parents for Bush's failed drug program is hard
work.

White House press guy now he's not.

My political limericks are collected here.

Our Country Has Gone Quite Awry By Madeleine Begun Kane Our country has
gone quite awry.

Oh, wouldn't that be sublime?
Of course there will a gazillion page questionnaire. The facts she
ignored.

You'd expect out of pride They wouldn't  take Dubya's side As he
blithely takes over their turf.
PS  Here's a sneak preview of next week's briefing:  Do not leak this
memo! And while you're there, please vote for my good pal Lisa of All
Hat No Cattle.

and  The Liberal Girl Next Door on Republican scandals and our need for
real leaders. When they want to skirt the issues,   They just launch a
hate campaign. " Mortman recently did a feature on the blog-reading
habits of  C-SPAN's Steve Scully, and I was delighted to learn that 
Steve Scully reads me.

Here's some good news:  Patrick Fitzgerald is going back before a grand
jury So perhaps this year we'll have a second Fitzmas. Josh will kick
him out the door. Perp walk Cheney "big time.

It's an entertaining reminder of the sundry ways that Bush has managed
to wreck our nation.

It really is humans That Dick likes to hunt. Some Notable Posts: Don
Davis's Revenge of the Generals. You can read it right here or  hear me
sing Auld Lang Impeachment here. She misled us to war, Turning tax bucks
to war profits booty.