Subject: We Pay! You Play!

From: "Landon Holden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 05:10:20 +0600

USA players -
welcome!

* Relax and have fun with
poker, blackjack, roulette, progressive video slots at your own
leisure from your couch.

* Our safe, secure games will get you
smiling when you start seeing dollars pouring in.

* We're serious about
fun.

* When YOU WIN, we win!

FEATURING:

All your favourite games.

All the biggest jackpots and

all our famous promotions!

NOW PLAYING:

Over 250 cutting edge casino

games including Video Slots,

Blackjack, Poker,Sicbo and much-much more.

GET IT NOW:

A spectacular gaming

experience that is safe,

secure and sensational in every way.

REGISTER, DOWNLOAD,
PLAY!

Just some of the benefits of
playing at our casino

Dating
site is your premier dating online service for match making
singles - straight, gay, lesbian and couples for love , sex and
marriage.

We offer
thousands of personal ads, photo galleries and instant messaging
You can meet people from all around the world or people from
your own hometown.

We have
people signing up every day, so we`re sure there is that someone
special just for you.It is really easy to create a profile with
us.

It only
takes a couple of minutes to do.