Subject: RE: Position statement on IKE development

From: "Mason, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:28:04 -0700

Is it true that the NAT traversal IKE and IPsec changes have been exempted
from the moratorium?
-dave

---

From: Will Price <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 12:39:25 -0700

Yes. See Ted's message from yesterday.

--

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Aug 2001 08:25:03 -0400

They never were included in the moratorium.

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory
       Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board  (SIPB)
       URL: http://web.mit.edu/warlord/    PP-ASEL-IA     N1NWH
       [email-masked]                        PGP key available