Subject: Last Call: Requirements for IPsec Remote Access Scenarios to Informational

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:08:55 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the IP Security Remote Access 
Working Group to consider Requirements for IPsec Remote Access 
Scenarios <draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-05.txt> as a Informational.  

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by July 1, 2002.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-05.txt

---

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:30:27 +0200

I have a number of comments on draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-05.txt which I would like
to see addressed before advancement. I interspersed these within the text of the
34 page draft, and instead of sending the whole document to the list, provided a
link for interested parties to consult:

http://www.townsley.net/mark/ipsra-comments.txt

Please find my comments marked with ****

Thanks,

- Mark