Subject: CFP - Symposium on Network & Distributed Systems Security

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

The Internet Society's (ISOC) annual Symposium on Network and Distributed
System Security (NDSS) brings together innovative and forward thinking
members of the Internet community including leading-edge security
researchers and implementers, globally-recognized security-technology
experts, and users from both the private and public sectors who design,
develop, exploit, and deploy the technologies that define network and
distributed system security.

If you are working on new and practical approaches to security problems
that are endemic to network and distributed systems, we invite you to
participate in NDSS'03 by submitting one or more technical papers and/or
panel proposals.  Submission details may be found at:

  http://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/ndss/03/cfp.shtml

NDSS'03 will again be held for three days in San Diego, California in
February, 2003.  One day of tutorials will be followed by two days of
technical sessions including refereed papers, invited talks, and panel
discussions and debates.

Please be aware that the NDSS'03 cut off date for paper and panel
submission is August 30, 2002.

All accepted papers will be published in The NDSS Proceedings by the
Internet Society.  There will also be an Outstanding Paper Award presented
at the Symposium to the author(s).  Submitted papers should not have been
previously published or be submitted simultaneously to a journal or to
another symposium or workshop with a published proceedings.

Please consider joining us at NDSS'03.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Clifford Neuman, 
Information Sciences Institute, University of Southern California
General Chair, NDSS'03 

Virgil Gligor, University of Maryland
Michael Reiter, Carnegie Mellon University
Program Chairs,  NDSS'03