Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION, FINAL NOTICE.

From: silviaduke_vp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:43:40 -0600

WILLIAM HILL LOTTO, No. 1 Station Avenue, Dublin Road, Athlone, Co. 

Westmeath, Ireland 

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

REF NO: WHC/2666801029/03

BATCH NO: 16/0017/PAD

ATTN: STICK WINNER.

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION, FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release today of the results of the 

WILLIAM HILL SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/END OF YEAR HIGHSTAKE INTERNATIONAL 

PROGRAM held on 22nd of December 2004. 

Your name attached to the ticket number 5 - 12 - 26 - 29 - 36 - 49 - 56 

- 89 with serial number 2115 - 05 drew the lucky numbers 7 - 9 - 14 - 

16 - 29 - 33 which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. 

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of £666,810.00 

in cash credited to file REF.NO: WHC/2666801029/03. This is from a total 

cash prize of £11,335,770.00 POUNDS shared among the 17 international 

winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured in your 

name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep 

this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your 

money remitted to your nominated account, as this is a part of our 

security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage 

of this program by participants. All participants were selected through 

a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from USA, New Zealand, 

Europe, Africa, Pacific and Asia as part of our end of year 

international program, which we conduct once every year. We hope with a part of 

your prize money, you will take part in our mid year (summer) high stake 

£ 1.6 billion pounds international lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent, MR. FOREST 

ANDERSON, Foreign Operations Manager, PIONEER SECURITY AND DEPOSIT COMPANY, 

UK ON Fax No: +44 709 2840872 or E-mail: [email-masked] 

by providing your winning details, contact information including your 

phone and fax numbers for processing and remittance of your prize money 

to a designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must 

be claimed not later than January 3rd, 2005. After this date all funds 

will be returned to the WILLIAM HILL ECONOMICAL RESERVES as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please 

remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your 

correspondence with us or your agent Furthermore, should there be any change 

of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. 

Congratulations again from all members of our staff and thank you for being 

a part of our promotion program.

Sincerely,

MRS SILVIA DUKE.                        

VICE PRESIDENT.

WILLIAM HILL LOTTO.

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site

- http://unsignedbands.info