Subject: Here's an applet that will let you "frob" the foreground and background quanta on a system for experimentation, or for your liking.

From: "Walter McIlwaine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 14:33:20 +0300

[]

The voice data may not play back normally due to the voice data 
format or compression method.
I want to die for you.
And after all, it's so dangerous, so very dangerous.
The object to look for. We took off our crowns and swords and cloth 
of gold and moved silent on the road to Elsinore.
If you do, please do let us know.
Pisa Friedhelm Meyer auf der Heide, U.
Every day after that, when Gor Terr went to the hiding-place that he 
had picked between two close-growing tree-trunks, he would find Dzin 
waiting for him.
The cat took aim and, as it swung like a pendulum over the 
detectives' heads, opened fire on them.
We were all supposed to carry head-talks, so we could communicate. 
The following need to be documented - Where, when, and by whom was 
the evidence discovered and collected.