Subject: likelihood sanction

From: Mcdaniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:52:58 -0500

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

For this reason, high rankings in search engines still matter and they
cost less, too.

But does it make sense to advertise on these search engines?
com has offered similar capabilities in its search engine for months. A
Sotho version will soon be completed. This will increase the link
popularity of our web site which in turn will increase the ranking of
our site in the search engines.

Even Google has a tendency to prefer commercial shopping listings and
they ban web sites they don't like from their index.

The new version of HotBot is being in launched in the UK, France,
Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain. People have the right to know
how their search engine works, so they can trust it.

Your link popularity score is shooting through the roof. They are only
able to index your web site if it is compliant to the HTML standard. You
pay a certain amount for every click your listing receives.
Yahoo's product search page.
"We think it's very important that the FTC keep close watch on the
search engines to ensure that they are not deceiving the American public
by failing to disclose that ads are ads. First of all, you should
re-consider using Flash on your web site.

com reports that the search engine Gigablast.

If these visitors don't become customers, it's wasted money. In the
news: Google buys a newsearch engine and adds a gagging clause to its
AdSense program. Sitemaps provide links to all important pages of your
web site.