Subject: Researchers examine carbon capture and storage to combat global .

From: Wise Jimmy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:31:07 -0500

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Researchers examine carbon capture and storage to combat global .
stocks and a softer yen," said Yutaka Miura, deputy manager of the
equity information department at Shinko Securities. Deep-pocketed
private equity firms usually pay a high premium when they buy companies.
Interest rates are also rising in many parts of the world. "We're
finding ourselves in an absence of data today," Evans added.
The dollar's decline is driven by concerns about subprime, said Ashraf
Laidi, chief forex exchange analyst at CMC Markets.

Earlier this week the International Energy Agency boosted its forecasts
for demand for the next few years and cut its supply estimates. Tercica
is developing a combo of its drug Increlex with Genentech's growth
hormone Nutropin, to form a once-daily injectable treatment for children
who don't grow normally.

"Glaceau strengthens Coke's North American product portfolio which is
overly dependent on sales of carbonated soft drinks," Reilly wrote in a
recent report. "With the economy the way it is, that clearly hasn't
happened yet.

Please contact your system administrator to report this fault. Bond
yields and prices move inversely. The meltdown has raised worries that
subprime problems will pose a major risk to the broader market.

VideoMore video The latest in business news with the CNN.

"This acquisition also benefits Coke's current management team because
it helps solidify the idea that the overly risk-averse, cost-cutting,
blind-to-non-carbonated-growth days are long over.
economist at Deutsche Bank in New York. , which is undermining dollar
sentiment," David Powell, senior currency strategist at IDEAglobal in
New York, told Reuters.

fuel inventories showed a surprise decline in oil inventories. Ecuador:
Volcanic Eruption Appeal No.

Nonetheless, one trader said it just wasn't enough.

stocks and a softer yen," said Yutaka Miura, deputy manager of the
equity information department at Shinko Securities.
Two pedestrians walk past stock market monitors which show the Taiwan
bourse. Reilly applauds recent moves by Coke to increase its presence in
the non-carbonated market. Meanwhile, analysts say refiners will start
using more crude in coming weeks as they work to churn out gasoline for
the summer driving season and begin to make heating oil for winter.
Dollar hits new low against euro - Jul.
fund managers Federal Reserve Governor Kevin Warsh said problems in the
subprime mortgage market were not leading to any "immediate systemic
risk issues.

Shares of the fast food operator Yum Brands Inc.

Adding to concerns about the residential real estate, U. geological
exploration, geophysical exploration, borehole geology, borehole
geophysics, environmental studies, and drilling technology. Treasurys
rallied Tuesday as worries about subprime mortgage debt and the
deteriorating housing market hurt stocks and drove investors into safer
U.
Bond prices and yields move in opposite directions.