Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Beryl Morales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:03:22 +0100

Happy holiday to you!!!
 Our main aim is to guarantee PC and Macintosh legal software and computer solutions of low cost for anyone.
 Whether you are a corporate purchaser, a small business owner,
 or go shopping for your own home personal computer, we guess we'll help you.
 TAKE A LOOK AT ALL PRODUCTS
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/
Most demanding products in sight:
*Adobe GoLive CS2: Retail price this time - $399.00; Our just - $49.95
 *Macromedia Contribute 1.0: Retail price this day - $90.00; Our just for now - $29.95
 *Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 7.0: Retail price now - $45.00; Our only this day - $19.95
 *Microsoft Macro Assembler 32 v7.0: Retail price for now - $50.00; Our just - $19.95
 *Symantec Norton Save & Restore 2.0: Retail price for today - $49.99; Our today just - $19.95
 *Macromedia Flash Communication Server MX: Retail price for today - $499.00; Our today - $29.95
 *Acronis True Image 7.0: Retail price today - $49.99; Our only - $19.95
 *Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Pro for Mac: Retail price for today - $449.90; Our now - $69.95
 COME TO US!
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/