Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Adriana Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:36:44 -0300

Happy celebration to you!!!
 Our main goal is to assure low cost PC and Mac legal software and computer solutions for anyone's budget.
 Whether you are a corporate customer, a proprietor of small business,
 or go shopping for your home PC, we suppose that we will assist you.
 CHECK WHAT WE GOT TO PROPOSE
 http://hjhaqyl.bestoemforyou.net/
Most popular materials in sight:
*Macromedia Flash Professional 8: Retail price today - $699.00; Our only this time - $49.95
 *Macromedia Director MX 2004 for Mac: Retail price for this day - $1199.00; Our just - $49.95
 *Adobe Pagemaker V 7.01 PC: Retail price for this day - $400.00; Our just - $49.95
 *Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2005: Retail price for this day - $5295.00; Our just - $69.95
 *Adobe Audition V 1.0 PC: Retail price for this time - $499.00; Our this day - $39.95
 *Macromedia Flash Pro 8 for Mac: Retail price now - $699.00; Our just - $49.95
 *Adobe Pagemaker V 7.01 PC: Retail price for this day - $400.00; Our just - $49.95
 *Corel Painter IX for Mac: Retail price for this time - $429.00; Our now - $39.95
 COME IN JUST NOW!
 http://hjhaqyl.bestoemforyou.net/