Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Ahmad Potts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 17:20:55 -0500

Happy celebration to you!!!
 Our main goal is to provide PC and Mac legal software and computer solutions of low price for any budget.
 Whether you are a corporate purchaser, a small enterprise possessor,
 or shopping for your home PC, we think we can assist you.
 HERE IS A LIST OF OUR SOFTWARE
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/
Most popular software in sight:
*Symantec WinFax Pro V 10.03: Retail price for now - $100.00; Our only - $19.95
 *Autodesk Mechanical Desktop 2004: Retail price this time - $4195.00; Our just for now - $59.95
 *Adobe Fireworks CS3: Retail price now - $299.00; Our just - $59.95
 *Adobe InDesign CS2: Retail price for this day - $699.00; Our just - $59.95
 *Symantec WinFax Pro V 10.03: Retail price for today - $100.00; Our for this day just - $19.95
 *Acronis Migrate Easy Deluxe v1.0.0.43: Retail price for now - $39.99; Our only - $19.95
 *Macromedia Flash Communication Server MX: Retail price now - $499.00; Our just - $29.95
 *Adobe Photoshop Album V 2.0: Retail price for this time - $129.00; Our today only - $29.95
 COME TO US!
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/