Subject: [Iptel] cancelling meeting at ietf

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:07:40 -0500

Folks,

The iptel meeting scheduled for IETF 59 is CANCELLED.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:25:19 -0500

Does this mean the WG is now ready to either issue or complete last calls
on the remaining documents being worked (in particular, all the tel-URI
stuff) ? If not, how/when do we expect this to happen ?

-- Flemming

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:54:54 -0500

Our plan is to send the tel URI to IESG as soon as all comments have 
been incorporated (I believe there were a few straggler comments after 
the last version Henning released.)

As soon as the draft moratorium clears, we will get a revision of tgrep 
(which has expired!) and then issue a WGLC on that.

Subsequent to that is a WGLC on trunk group and then yu-tel-uri-extensions.

The disposition of the cpc-tel extensions is still unclear. I think this 
warrants further discussion, and I encourage people to post comments and 
thoughts on this draft.

Our cancellation of the meeting was because there were not enough open 
issues discussed on the list prior to the meeting to warrant time at the 
meeting.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:05:01 -0500

> the last version Henning released.)

All comments that I have seen have now been incorporated and I will 
resubmit the draft after the gate opens again. I would appreciate if 
somebody could then sanity check whether I missed any messages.

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:14:58 -0500

I should have added the link to the most recent draft:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/rfc2806bis/draft-ietf-iptel-rfc2806bis-03.html

We can speed things along if you could let me know if I missed one of 
your comments.