Subject: [Iptel] New revision of trunk-group (-03)

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:37:20 -0600

Folks:

I have submitted a new revision of the trunk-group I-D.
This version includes WGLC.  Those following the discussion
regarding an originating trunk group without a calling party
number, please see Section 7.1.  I have added the consensus we
reached earlier this year in Section 7.1.

Until it appears in the IETF archives, you can get a copy from:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-03.html
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-03.txt

Chairs: barring any show-stopping comments on the new revision,
I believe that the I-D is baked enough to move it forward.

Thank you.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel