Subject: [Iptel] Delivery failed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:40:59 -0500

Your message was not delivered due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 2 days:
Mail server 210.47.232.161 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel