Subject: [Iptel] iptel-tel-enumdi-03

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:59:04 -0800

Thanks for making the changes from the NITS review. I think there is still
some problems with the boiler plate. I get

draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-03.txt:

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html:
    
    Checking conformance with RFC 3978/3979 boilerplate...

  * The document seems to lack an RFC 3978 Section 5.4 Copyright Line --
    however, there's a paragraph with a matching beginning. Boilerplate
error?
  * The document seems to lack an RFC 3978 Section 5.4 Reference to BCP 78.

Can you see if this is a mistake in the checking or just submit a version
that fixes it. There is no significant changes in this draft since the
version that WGLC so I see no need for another WGLC. If you call me on my
mobile at tel:+14084219990;enumdi I will deal with this draft the same day
you submit it. 

Thanks, Cullen

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel