Subject: [Iptel] TWO WEEK WGLC for draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-01.txt ending MARCH 1, 2006

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:40:57 -0500

The chairs of the iptel working group would like to commence a TWO WEEK 
working group last call for:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-01.txt

This WGLC will begin TODAY and end on March 1, 2006. Please send 
comments on this document to the list.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel