Subject: [Iptel] draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-01

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:27:29 -0600

Folks:

Pursuant to last week's email discussion, I have submitted the latest
version of draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg to the I-D editor.  Until it
appears in the archives, you can view a copy from:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-01.txt
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-01.html

As decided, I have the information in one table.  Once it appears in
the IETF archives, I will ping the chairs for a WGLC.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Ph.D.  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies, Inc.
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel