Subject: modifier decisive

From: Reynold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:55:41 +0200

RELOCATION is available for the right candidate. Please detail your
educational background including degrees earned, certifications,
etc.

You will perform basic vibration, infrared, and lube oil analysis for
out of specification items.

Schedule Management: Monitor schedule progress of the contractor vs.

You will also be responsible for developing and monitoring standard
maintenance metrics such as MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) and MTTR
(Mean Time to Repair). What kind of experience do you have as a trainer
and do you public speaking or presentation experience.

We are looking for someone to manage a young aerospace design and
product definition group. Describe your experience in the food or grain
industry. company car and relo assistance.

Effectively diagnose, repair, adjust and recondition diesel engines,
engine systems and components.

Extensive IandC ( instrumentation and controls ) experience is required
for this position. Position is located in Western Puerto Rico (Isabela)