Subject: Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design $269

From: "lacie karney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:01:48 +0400

In a start-up company, you basically throw out all assumptions every
three weeks.
When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them.
A wounded deer leaps the highest.
My early and invincible love of reading I would not exchange for all the
riches of India.
Gray hairs are signs of wisdom if you hold your tongue, speak and they
are but hairs, as in the young.
Commonly they must use their feet for defense whose only weapon is their
tongue.
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
Let us not be ashamed to speak what we shame not to think.
Trust not too much to an enchanting face.
An artist is somebody who produces things that people don't need to
have.
If you are pre-occupied with life and death then you aren't ready for
heaven.
People want economy and they'll pay almost any price to get it.
A bad book is as much of a labor to write as a good one it comes as
sincerely from the author's soul.
In my case, adulthood itself was not an advance, although it was a
useful waymark.
Guns will make us powerful butter will only make us fat.
The award of a pure gold medal for poetry would flatter the recipient
unduly: no poem ever attains such carat purity.
Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just
sit there.
Barring that natural expression of villainy which we all have, the man
looked honest enough.
Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements
within society.