Subject: At trial, I asked the officer, "Exactly how wide was that imaginary line?

From: "Goldstein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 07:37:08 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

The Judge agreed with me saying he'd recently sent her boyfriend to
jail. He signed that too and my client's license was restored the same
day. I found the one and only Massachusetts case correctly addressing
the crucial, complex pharmacological issue. Result, the additional 60
day suspension was not triggered; he got a work license and kept his
job. Amesbury Police Dept. Result: we waived the jury and obtained a not
guilty.
The Judge signed a Court Order restoring his license that same day. 0
GPA and worked as a waitress to go to school. I negotiated a plea deal
where 4 charges were dropped outright. 22 on the breathalyzer.
My client moved over to the driver's seat and promptly fell asleep. 0
GPA and worked as a waitress to go to school. At my Motion to Dismiss, I
gave the Judge cases from 4 other states deciding crossing the fog line
is not enough reason to stop a car. His driving record was so bad that
if he was found responsible of even 1 additional charge he would have
had no chance for a work license.
Result: the DA dropped the OUI charges on the very next Court date. 19
on the Breathalyzer, they "threw the book" at her, hitting her with six
different charges.
On cross examination, I made all 3 officers admit they never actually
saw him drive.
The Judge agreed and dismissed the charges.
0 GPA and worked as a waitress to go to school.
I prepared a Memorandum informing the Judge she was a student with a 3.
After a recess, he handed my client's driving record to the DA, said it
was "near spotless," that he had read the case I gave him and agreed
with me.
Although his prior offense was just over the ten year "lookback" period,
I convinced the Judge to give him a chance to be treated as a first
offender.
At trial, I asked the officer, "Exactly how wide was that imaginary
line? Plus, I provided him a copy of a recent SJC decision directly on
point. I had obtained a copy of my client's RMV driving record and
showed it to the Judge in open Court, stressing she had no moving
violations for over 10 years. The Judge agreed, citing the case I gave
him (from Montana!
On cross examination, I made all 3 officers admit they never actually
saw him drive.