Subject: " In defense, of the Nuo4, you do have the ability to bypass the fader, but the Nuo4's quirky effects loop obviously didn't make a very good impression to this DJ.

From: "Hobbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 14:07:52 -0400

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Stories: December 2005 Digihear? 0,  and bring a smile to users who
prefer the Bass in yer Face!
So the smart money will go to that model.
Apple should update the Shuffle 2. Breaks fans will squeal with delight
like a mascara-smeared Kate Moss gazing down at a fat line, when this
release drops on November 13th.
Drag the WAV files to our computer and you're done. As I wiped the drool
from my bottom lip, I couldn't help but think that this was the first
Sony product in  years that I wanted no matter what the cost. "Does
anyone at Ecler own a turntable where the ground wire  is built into the
RCA cables? How  should we review this forward-thinking mixer?
Many of the recordings  ended up having "pumping" or "breathing"
problems due to the variable gain circuit technology, and the innovative
built-in software Limiter. 0 eclipses the original in design, but not in
sound. The sound quality of the Shuffle 2.
0 debuted, two excellent products  have come to market to address this
deficit - See Box Below. How  should we review this forward-thinking
mixer?
The company has developed a solid concept, but they  need to step up the
quality quotient and hat designs in future runs. 62 inches, the  Shuffle
2.
While they layout was "intuitive" and made "perfect sense" to our
testers, there was one complaint  about the being about to see the silk
screened letters and numbers "in a dark club. However, don't shed a tear
for Apple, it will still fly off the shelves this holiday season.
Sony went to great lengths to control noise on the PCM-D1 and several
tricks of the trade are  utilized to give the unit an extremely low
noise floor. The mics provide excellent stereo imaging, not only left
and  right, but near and far.
0 is a steal  over its competitors.
Again, it's great for reporters, not for audiophiles. Recording at the
highest fidelity will give you 2 hours of recording time on the 4 GB of
internal memory  with one major drawback. At the top of unit are two
matched electret condenser cardioid mics angled  towards each other in
an X-Y stereo pattern that can swivel to your preferred recording angle.
" The mixer measures 14. This killer release starts out rocking and
doesn't take to foot off the pedal until the Evil Nine  remix of Will
Saul's Where is it?
0 is a steal  over its competitors. Not all is lost for iSoundCap.
Stories: November 2005 In addition, to the 4 GB of internal storage, the
PCM-D1 also accepts the high-speed Sony Memory Stick Pro format which
now comes in  larger denominations of 2 GB and 4 GB for your storage
pleasure.
0 seems to be EQ'd more for neutered Radio Pop and AudioBooks instead of
 banging music. The all aluminum chassis, with a built-in clip,  looked
beautiful and was quite the music fashion statement when each of us
sported the digital player during our individual TestDrives. Not that
the PCM-D1 doesn't have some cool features, but then again, do  you
really need that huge spoiler when you're only driving 55 mph? The
question mark is what will become of Stanton's involvement with
FinalScratch? The mixer can be connected to your computer via USB or a
standard MIDI cable.
Reporters who want that "bling" factor.
Stories: March 2006 Digihear?
"  (New Runners Cap - Inset) The second complaint had to do with the
actual baseball hat design, not the iPod  accessories, and was pretty
much across the board. The unit is powered by AA batteries and comes
with four 2500 NiMh rechargeables and a pocket charger. Operating the
unit couldn't be easier.
Stories: June 2006 Digihear? Stories: November 2005
0 is a gorgeous digital music player with good sound. While they layout
was "intuitive" and made "perfect sense" to our testers, there was one
complaint  about the being about to see the silk screened letters and
numbers "in a dark club.
Unfortunately, the Nuo4 doesn't allow this type of mix, and when I do
mix in the an effected  track the volume goes wild, so I have to
constantly ride the fader at the same time. Kudos to Sony for using a
standard format and not forcing the consumer to purchase  several
proprietary rechargeable batteries for backup. Stories: October 2005
Digihear? iPod users have shown  a propensity to spend a lot of money on
accessories, and headwear still has a lot of room for products.
The unattractive Tribal design element, coupled with a very high-profile
hat, translated into the  hat being left at home, despite the innovative
iPod accessory implementation.