Subject: It's fairly easy and fast to setup a PPC (pay per click) campaign but converting the traffic to actual sales requires a winning strategy and involves more than just bidding.

From: "Peters" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 23:50:13 -0700

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

In fact, the formula may change based on your industry or keywords.
Technical Checklist: The following list of items can improve or detract
from your SEO efforts.
At a conversion rate of 1.
Would someone please cue Jack Palance?
If the competition is too fierce - set your sights on niche keywords.
Police launched a murder investigation following the discovery of the
body at the property in Quarryknowe Street at about 0900 BST on Sunday.