Subject: Benjamin has been plugging memleaks all over, which is great.

From: "Robbie Coffey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 01:12:34 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

I had a problem with the function call being used from hostap not being
versioned.
For people that don't know the game, apparently it's a variant on a game
ca
It's fun to invent a protocol, as simple as it is, and write the code to
handle it, all in some vacuum where you don't have to care too much yet
about other opinions.
I love the weather here, even though it's been flaky of late. So now
it's a matter of waiting until it pops up again for me.
We're starting to see some solutions to that problem but they will all
take time. We decided some time ago to fund Xiph. But this weekend has
been absolutely wonderful. I added some error handling for these cases.
It looks like the mad library handles the resync correctly, but we
probably mess up emptying the internal buffer somewhere.
It's a bit messy at the moment, but I got it to work today.
I came up with their latest albums. The log seemed to indicate that it
wasn't able to play back any sample rate, and from that point on
everything failed. Beside Wilco, PJ Harvey and Elbow, the Pixies are
playing !
Only in some random cases this fails and throws an error.
Maybe I should write a short article on how I organize stuff and why,
because a lot of people seem to run in various problems using cvs build
tools and the resulting build.
Xclients-default edit .
Invited some friends over, experimented with roasting peppers to great
success, and had a great day out on the terrace. The number is shrinking
rapidly.
Five more minutes gave me a set of packages for it. Good to see Muine
progressing. ver file that actually does the symbol redefining.
I'm not sure it works well yet, but it looks sweet for sure, and it
seems pretty responsive. Well, it was her birthday, she got to choose
this weekend.
ssh key authentication Some people gave me some tips.
Over the last years I've changed and tweaked my cvs setup a little, and
this time I made the last change I wanted to make.
But this time I want the stupid addressbook setup to Just Work.
I really like the name, it took us long enough to come up with something
that we liked, still had a domain name available, and not too much
GoogleJuice. New employee arrived today, yay ! So I decided to switch
off my brain and go straight ahead. This breaks of course when you want
to stream encoded video. I can understand it doesn't make sense to do so
if you can't distribute video codecs as well, so once Theora is ready to
be distributed, I hope this changes the field a little.
We decided some time ago to fund Xiph.
So now I firsthand experienced the difference between running or not
running make before make install. There are a couple of "guides" I'd
like to do and every time I work on projects that use DocBook there is
always something tripping me up. Maybe I should write a short article on
how I organize stuff and why, because a lot of people seem to run in
various problems using cvs build tools and the resulting build.
Our teacher urged us to get back to the track, and I followed a trail
that took me further down instead of back to the track by accident. I
came up with their latest albums. I used to only work on audio, and am
slowly picking up on video-related issues. A bit of sea wind, lots of
sun, and pure fun.
I didn't like what I saw from the code though. It does make me realize
though that it really isn't that easy to get nicely output interlaced
video on a TV from a bunch of applications.
If I made an important security boo-boo, let me know please. I feel an
addiction coming up.
This was even more surprising. The fun thing about hacking video is that
the experiments and bugs are very rewarding.
A very nice drop of at least five meters awaited me beyond the cliff,
which was both scary and very exhilarating at the same time. AFAICT from
discussing with people it seems there is no decent way of building
kernel modules against a read-only kernel-source tree.
The penultimate day, it started clearing up, so our teacher took us
off-piste again.
Life Saw a poster this week for a great music festival at the end of May
in the middle of Barcelona ! Fluendo So, it's official: Fluendo is
launched ! I used to only work on audio, and am slowly picking up on
video-related issues. And as soon as the people around you realize some
new trick, the rules change since you have to take into account the fact
that they now realize new things.
I got told that using passphraseless ssh keys is worse than doing
password-based ssh access, so I started looking into how it ought to be
done instead. Xclients-default edit .
Life Saw a poster this week for a great music festival at the end of May
in the middle of Barcelona !
If you fix the underlying bugs, you forget about the toplevel bug that
"the user doesn't know something is wrong".
Anyway, I'm pretty psyched we can announce all of this.