Subject: The release was written by the pioneer of New MAG.

From: "Holmes B. Sadie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:59:01 +0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

We will have venue booths at small and large fight events all over the
country and will need girls to hand out stickers, grab people to visit
the booth and have a lot of fun. Dean lands more big punches, passes,
and mounts; both guys start punching as the round ends.
Now onto the way they fit.
They need someone to come in and train them better. Round two saw the
exact same action, but eventually one of the punches to the side of the
head flash KO Knuckles, forcing the stoppage and proving that there is a
God.
It would have been a spectacular finish, but Stallings final knee caught
Govola flush on the chin, no doubt contributing to the knockout. In the
event of a tie, the MASS MMA staff will randomly select one of the
winners to attend Judgement Night.
All combative arts are supported without prejudice.