Subject: Conducts product line costs analysis for management review.

From: Vaughan Matthew <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:02:58 +0100

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Qualified applicants must meet minimum qualifications for access to
classified information.

Mortgage professionals throughout the country earn several thousand
dollars for each and every mortgage they do.

Opportunity to create excellence!

Close-out terminated Awards.

Join a team of independent business owners setting sales records.
Ability to work days, evenings, weekends and night audit required.
UnitedHealthcare, a UnitedHealth Group company, provides network-based
health and well-being benefits . - Demonstrating experience
participating on projects and leading specific task assignments to
completion. "Whatever we can conceive and believe, we can achieve.
What would you do with that extra time? Training and support provided.
Display a smile and greet every customer.
Guests are provided with information on the property and surrounding
area upon request.
Vacuum and sweep floor serving and replenishing food from counters and
steam tables.

Take a much needed vacation? Excellent interpersonal and communication
skills.

Conduct property site inspections with potential customers. Must be a
person of high integrity. We help thousands of people throughout the U.
CleanNet is currently looking for a Sales Executive for our Columbia, MD
office, to focus on business to business account development.

Spectera UnitedHealthcare Dental, a UnitedHealth Group Company, is a
billion dollar Baltimore-based .

Assist on line as line server as needed.