Subject: Whichever school is your alma mater, we can all agree that there are some basic mistakes many website designers make, and these are best avoided.

From: Carey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:20:16 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Good design is clean and concise.

If you want Web presence that gets results, you can't skip these initial
steps.
Jason Morales recently hosted a webinar with ERP-Link to present SAP BW
data through ProClarity Dashboards.

Our MoteAI spacecraft from the space aliens might use a similar
approach. To make your site look and feel the way it should, the web
designer is right. And my favorite - jumpy animated graphics and
scrolling banners that have less artistic merit than a line of ants
tracing cookie crumbs in your kitchen.

Thankfully, good web developers know how to avoid this, and still
deliver  everything you should expect from a good website. Paul is based
in Sydney, Australia, and works as a Senior Developer for Readify.
As you, savvy reader, have by now deduced, these common mistakes all
point to a lack of forethought on the part of the would-be web designer.
The space aliens would take that precaution because they were able to
see the first Star Trek series and knew about the Prime Directive, or
maybe other reasons, who knows, they are SPACE ALIENS! If you haven't
read it I would REALLY encourage you to pick up a copy on Amazon.