Subject: A complicated thing, metabolism.

From: Snyder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 08:50:56 -0600

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

htmlAdvanced medical technologies of the future will build upon the
foundation of medical bionanotechnology under development today.

It is your efforts that have provided the groundwork necessary to
attract this large donation - congratulations!

htmlThe Methuselah Foundation announced the latest competitor for the
MPrize for anti-aging research today: "Renowned epigenetics expert Dr.

htmlThe Methuselah Foundation announced the latest competitor for the
MPrize for anti-aging research today: "Renowned epigenetics expert Dr.
We just lift off that layer, clean it, and then we are ready to use it.

The vaccine uses cancer cells that are stunted in growth that emit a
certain molecule called GM-CSF.

Are you new to healthy life extension?

Activism and advocacy. This particular project to regrow digits and
limbs on humans is kind of like saying we're going to go to the moon . "
Past studies show that the right sort of scaffold material makes all the
difference in enhancing regeneration in the body.

Click here to participate in improving your future health and longevity!

Old-style drugs can't get much better - but gene therapy has hardly even
started.

All of a sudden, this becomes not so much science fiction but really a
challenging science problem.

If such signals could be controlled, it might be possible to spur the
establishment of new connections between neurons and, ultimately, to
treat previously incurable neurological problems.

Your chances of developing cancer become ever-greater with each passing
year. People affected with this sort of clueless enthusiasm are actively
engaged in deluding themselves - or allowing themselves to be deluded by
others. Hutchens is preparing the paperwork required to conduct a
biological study where she will implant her bone-like gel into an animal
model.

All three trials used stem cells derived from bone marrow. Old-style
drugs can't get much better - but gene therapy has hardly even started.
The efficiency of turnover decreases as an animal grows older,
potentially creating a garbage catastrophe as increasing levels of
damaged macromolecules further gum up the works.

Competition is the only incentive process that leads to better, cheaper,
more effective products.
archives, you'll find more on the significance of Notch when working
with embryonic stem cells.

Why don't they live longer than they do?

In order to effectively use stem cells of any stripe in more
sophisticated therapies, scientists must gain better control over their
differentiation and group behavior.
The science of healthy life extension. Prizes will be awarded to
research groups that can most successfully extend the lifespan of
laboratory mice.
Why, then, do we put up with this nonsense of the few exploiting the
many in far more vital industries such as medicine?
The funds for research will help answer these questions.
I think that there should be a massive regenerative medicine project, a
nationwide effort to really try to accelerate these technologies to
patients.

People affected with this sort of clueless enthusiasm are actively
engaged in deluding themselves - or allowing themselves to be deluded by
others.

Just within the past few years scientists have discovered that neurons -
the information-processing cells of the brain - can multiply in the
adult, an idea that was previously unheard of. - On Enthusiasm, Clueless
and Otherwise- Discussion- Latest Healthy Life Extension HeadlinesWHAT
HAPPENS TO AGING STEM CELLS?