Subject: did you here about this on CNN

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:25:33 +0900

News For Your Life On Oct 18th

Market News:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. -E-X-T-O-
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. Websites that
market used vehicles are not new to the internet. However, allowing
sellers to post there vehicles at no charge and no hidden fees, is new.
Those posting there vehicles, either private or dealers, will only pay
$2 for each potential buyers information they accept.

Highlights:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. For more information on Exit
Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

International Update:

U.N. questions Syria nuke claims ------ VIENNA, Austria -- The U.N.
nuclear watchdog said Monday it has no information to support a recent
media report that Syria may be building a nuclear reactor, but said it
expects any country that has details to share them with the agency. "We
would obviously investigate any relevant information coming our way,"
said Melissa Fleming, spokeswoman for the Vienna-based International
Atomic Energy Agency, or IAEA. In what appeared to be an indirect rebuke
to the U.S., Fleming said in a statement that the nuclear agency
"expects any country having information about nuclear-related activities
in another country to provide that information to the IAEA." The New
York Times, citing U.S. and foreign officials, reported Sunday that an
Israeli airstrike on Syria last month targeted a partially built nuclear
reactor that was years away from completion.

News From The Nation:

Child's Scrape Turns Into Critical Situation --- MRSA Strain
Hospitalizes Child ----- MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- A simple scrape on the
knee turned into a superbug and has landed a 5-year-old Nashville girl
in the hospital in critical condition. Doctors said the infection that
the child caught is called Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus,
a tough name for a tough strain of drug resistant infection now known as
MRSA. "(She was) a simple child playing, having fun. She falls down and
scrapes her knee," said father Julian Clemmons. That small scrape on the
knee last Tuesday put Julianna Clemmons in the hospital by Friday.
"She's been under care and dialysis, ventilator and plasma exchange,"
said Clemmons. While it.s rare, what.s concerning to health officials is
that it's turning up more often. The Centers for Disease Control said
there were 94,000 cases of MRSA in the U.S. in 2005. "What has emerged
is an organism that lives predominantly in hospitals until now.