Subject: [ire] New version (4) of the spec and new draft on DNRD (1)

From: Gustavo Lozano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:13:31 -0700

All,

New versions of both data escrow drafts have been published:
 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-01
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow-04

 * The main update is regarding IDN variant handling. ICANN have been
working on the IDN variants project for some time and knowledge gathered
from this project has been incorporated into
draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-01.
 * Some elements were removed because they were redundant and could be
derived from other elements.
 * Several elements are now OPTIONAL to accommodate different domain name
registry business models.

We would like to get feedback regarding these new versions of the drafts,
especially regarding the proposed IDN variants handling approach.

Expect a new version of the drafts shortly in which we propose the
extension mechanism.

Thank you.

Regards,
Gustavo