Subject: [Isis-wg] Doubts in MIB and SNDF

From: SelvarajR <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:42:11 +0530

Hi,

I'm implementing Integrated ISIS protocol which is very new for me . I've 
the following  doubts.

1.   In the MIB draft, draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-02.txt , for Integrated ISIS 
It has been stated that , isisSystem table contains
 information specific to a single instance of ISIS protocol running on a 
router. Does this means more than one Integrated ISIS runs on a single 
machine ? If yes,  what is the purpose of having more than one instance in 
a single machine and where does it apply.

2.   In  ISO  10589  1998, in SNDF for PPP , it has been mentioned setting 
 circuit ID Status  after receiving IIH PDU
      ( section 8.2.5.2( c ) ) . What is the significance of this circiut 
ID status? Also there is no such MIB object.

Please , clarify me.

Thanx in advance

Selva

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg