Subject: [Isis-wg] ID status ?

From: DAUVERGNE Emmanuel FTRD/DAC/ISS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:54:55 +0200

Hi,

Just a refresh regarding 2 IDs :

Is the ISIS WG still concerned with OMP works? (The last ID I read was
draft-ietf-isis-omp-01, and it disapeared from the IETF server)

Is there any update of draft-ietf-isis-traffic-01.txt? Did this work moved
to the TEWG?
Regardless of subTLV specifications, what is the status of the "wider
metric" concept which was introduced in that ID?

Thanks 
Manu

(by the way, I sent this email last week, but I guess it got lost because my
address changed. I fixed it, but sorry if you received it twice)

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Henk Smit <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:51:47 +0200 (CEST)

> Is there any update of draft-ietf-isis-traffic-01.txt? Did this work moved

  I am one of the two authors.
 There have been no significant changes to the document, so basically
 we could just re-submit the draft with little work. But because I changed
 jobs I have little time to work on the draft.

> metric" concept which was introduced in that ID?

  What do you mean by "status of the wider metric concept" ?
 draft-ietf-isis-traffic-01.txt gives you new TLVs to advertise links
 and IP prefixes, and those new TLVs have more bits for metrics. I know
 of at least two inter-operable implementations that are use in ISP
 backbones today.

    Hope this helps,

       Henk.