Subject: [Isis-wg] FW: SC6 Liaison Statement to the IETF on IS-IS Routing

From: "Dave Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 00:18:27 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: jhouldsworth [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 3:53 AM
To: dave oran
Cc: Jim Long
Subject: SC6 Liaison Statement to the IETF on IS-IS Routing

Dave, you should have received the attached liaison statement from the SC6
Secretariat on the proposed creation of an updated version of the IS-IS
Standard.  I haven't seen it on the wire so I thought it wise to make sure
that you have a copy before the upcoming IETF meeting.

You will also see that SC6 is requesting a short BOF at the San Diego
meeting to make sure that the IETF requirements are properly taken into
account.  I will not be at the August meeting but both Jim Long (the new WG7
Convenor) and I will be in San Diego.

We welcome your comments and assistance with scheduling the requested BOF
with your group.

Regards

Jack Houldsworth