Subject: [Isis-wg] (no subject)

From: Don Fedyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:56:39 -0500

Tony 

We have updated and resubmitted:

draft-fedyk-isis-ospf-te-metrics-01.txt

<underline><color><param>0000,0000,ffff</param><bigger>

</bigger></color></underline><bigger>The action items I had was to make
sure customers supported this feature

for it to become a WG document. I have discussed with a several

customers and some are now co-authors. 

Other than splitting out OSPF I think the document is ready to 

be a WG document. Can you allocate an appropriate time slot to discuss?

Thanks,

Don  

</bigger>>>>>

<bigger>That's the things I have so far on the agenda. Anyone 

missing ? 

Topic						Presenter

---------------------------------------------------------

Administrativa					Tony

	x Last Call for IPv6

Ballot                                          Deane? 

Flooding Optimizations         			Alex

Update on Diffserv-MPLS       			Francois

Packet-Design presentation    			Cengiz

I didn't see request for "draft-ietf-isis-gmpls-extensions" ?

Anyone else missing ? 

	-- tony

_______________________________________________

Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]

<underline><color><param>0000,0000,ffff</param>http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

</color></underline></bigger><bigger><underline><color><param>0000,0000,ffff</param><<<<<<<<

</color></underline>

</bigger>
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg