Subject: [Isms] SNMP over TCP

From: "Tom Petch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:24:28 +0200

Juergen,

As author of RFC3430, do you have a view as to how many implementations, or
potential implementations,  of this there are?

Tom Petch

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:11:18 +0200

> potential implementations,  of this there are?

No. I know that for example NET-SNMP supports SNMP over TCP and there
are others I have heard of but where I do not have first hand info.
But even if I were to have a number, I would not know how to interpret
the number.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany