Subject: [Isms] Open issues for SSHSM

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:44:04 -0400

Hi,

I find the members of this WG not very good at taking direction. ;-)
I'm trying to understand what would work better than the method I
used:

*** When discussing these issues, please use the provided # in the
subject line, and please limit the message to one topic at a time. ***

Would five stars be more effective? ;-)

Seriously, I made that request for a reason - I want to track the
issues. It is much easier if a particular topic is discussed using a
consistent subject line. When all the responses are put into the one
message, it becomes very difficult to follow a thread regarding a
particular topic.

Juergen S and I are discussing how we might be able to automate thread
tracking of the issues (of course, the archives already provide that
if people use the right subject lines).

So let me try again,

***** Please, use the provided # in the subject line, and please limit
the message to one topic at a time. *****

(Darn, now I won't be able to tell if it was the five stars that
worked)

Thanks,
David Harrington
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms