Subject: [Isms] Please welcome Juergen Schoenwaelder as the second ISMS chair

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:24:21 -0400

Hi.  I'm quite pleased to announce that Juergen Schoenwaelder has
agreed to replace Ken Hornstein as an ISMS co-chair.  He will join
Juergen Quittek who will continue as an ISMS chair.

I'd like to thank Ken for the effort he was able to put in and hope
that some day he will again have time to chair an ietf working group.

I'd like to thank Juergen Schoenwaelder for joining us at this
critical time as we move from choosing a solution into the work of
protocol design.  Juergen has significant experience in the management
area and has a long history in the IETF.  I look forward to working
with both chairs.

I will also be conducting a search in the ssh community for a security
advisor.  I think that should be much quicker than the search for
chairs.

I'd like to think all the people who suggested names of potential
chairs, all those who volunteered and all the people I was talking to
throughout this process.

--Sam

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms