Subject: [Isms] upcoming interim meeting and high level issue list

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:17:08 +0100

Hi,

I like to remind you to tell us ASAP whether you are going to attend
the interim meeting. If you are a maybe candidate, please let us know
when we can expect a final decision.

The currently list of people who signed up and the list of maybe
candidates is on the meeting web page:

<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/wiki/index.php/01._ISMS_Interim>

While we have a rather detailed list of technical issues, I have
produced a more high-level issue list in order to drive the meeting.
I am attaching this more high-level issue list. You can also find
the most up-to-date version on the ISM web page:

http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/wiki/index.php/ISMS_Working_Group

I also like to see some discussion on these issues here on the mailing
list (bash the issues, outline possible solutions, outline reasons why
certain solutions should not be considered, ...). This list has been
remarkably silent and I like to know whether this means simply lack of
animation during the christmas/new year period or simply lack of
interest.

If you feel you should comment on a specific issue, please but the
issue number into the subject line and please send multiple messages
if you want to comment on multiple issues.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:10:57 -0500

I'm going to go put in the meeting room request tomorrow.  So you
definitely need to make sure you are on the attendance list at this
point.

---

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:00:37 +0100

Sam,

Thank you for keeping both reservations until today.

With 9 confirmed and 3 unconfirmed participants it looks
like the small room for 10-15 people is sufficient and
you can give up the reservation for the room for 50 people.

Thanks,

    Juergen Q.