Subject: [Isms] isms interim meeting minutes

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:54:46 +0100

Hi,

attached please find the ISMS interim meeting minutes. The meeting was
kind of a synchronization meeting between SSH people and SNMP people
and helped to develop a common understanding of the problem space and
the potential solution space.

Please read the minutes and feel free to comment on any issues.

It will be helpful if you send separate messages for each item you
want to comment on. The subject line should identify the item you are
commenting on. For example, if you want to comment on item g) in
section 2.2., please use a subject line which contains "2.2.g)" so we
can easily identify and separate the discussion threads.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms