Subject: Re: [Isms] upcoming interim meeting and high level issue list

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 23:26:47 -0500

Hi.
I just wanted to confirm that we have the small conference room.

There was one scheduling conflict I don't think I will be able to
resolve.  The room is in use Monday afternoon from 1 to 2.
Fortunately we'll be at lunch, so we won't care.

Will we need a speaker phone for the room?  Is anyone going to want to
call in?

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 06:25:17 -0800

>>>>> On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 23:26:47 -0500, Sam Hartman <[email-masked]> said:

Sam> Will we need a speaker phone for the room?  Is anyone going to want to
Sam> call in?

If there is the ability, I'd likely try for at least some of the
time.  I'm not going to be able to make it there physically...

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:37:27 -0500

I have a speaker phone for the room.  I don't have a conference bridge
set up at this time though.

---

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:22:38 -0500

Hi,

Would it be possible to have realt-ime MP3 recording/replay and jabber
available? 

I don't know the technologies involved in the MP3 recording approach,
so I personally don't know what would be involved in doing this. If
somebody knows how to do this, and can advise me, I'll bring any
equipment I have that might be helpful.

I am of the impression that all the participants are important to the
discussions, so I'm not sure how we could handle jabber scribing
without impacting somebody's ability to participate.

For those who are preparing presentations, can you send the
presentations to the chairs so they can post the materials for others
to access? 

My presentation is largely a rehash of RFC3411, done on easel paper
rather than in powerpoint, so we can post them on the walls for
reference. Therefore, I don't have any presentation to send in. But
people not present can find most of the diagrams I am using in
RFC3411. I'll try to mention where in RFC3411 to look, while I'm
presenting.

David Harrington
[email-masked]

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sam Hartman
> Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 12:37 AM
> To: Wes Hardaker
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Isms] upcoming interim meeting and high level issue
list

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:52:20 -0500

>>>>> "David" == David B Harrington <[email-masked]> writes:

    David> Hi, Would it be possible to have realt-ime MP3
    David> recording/replay and jabber available?

    David> I don't know the technologies involved in the MP3 recording
    David> approach, so I personally don't know what would be involved
    David> in doing this. If somebody knows how to do this, and can
    David> advise me, I'll bring any equipment I have that might be
    David> helpful.

Setting up MP3s will be hard the first time.  If people had brought
this up earlier I would have attempted it.  However I don't think I
can pull it together tonight. and I don't want to try to get it
working realtime in the meeting.

We will have a speaker phone and we will have jabber.