Subject: [Isms] progressing the tmsm document

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:11:24 +0200

Hi,

an updated version of the TMSM document is out since May 3rd:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-02.txt

This document improved a lot since its last revision and there are
only a few [discuss] and [todo] markers left in the document.

I will start separate threads in subsequent emails in order to resolve
these issues. Hopefully this can be done quickly so that we can spin
another revision and have a first WG last call on this document
completed before July.

So please, get ready to read the document and to help us close the few
open issues that are left.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

---

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:54:31 -0400

Hi,

Note that I may not have done a good job of removing all the [discuss]
even though I understand the edits and I think consensus has been
reached. It should not hurt us, however, to double check that we have
consensus on these points.

So don't be surprised when I respond to these points with an opinion
that we probably have consensus already. ;-)

dbh

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Juergen Schoenwaelder [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:11 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Isms] progressing the tmsm document
> 
> 
> Hi,
>