Subject: RE: [Isms] FW: RADIUS integration

From: "Nelson, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:04:53 -0400

Jeffrey Hutzelman writes...

> I don't know who originally requested this feature or why, ...

As I recall, it was you who requested this feature, at the ISMS Interim
Meeting.  :-)  But I'm sure you're not alone.

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:10:05 -0400

> Meeting.  :-)  But I'm sure you're not alone.

RADIUS integration was already on the agenda when I got there.  It may well 
have been me who pushed the idea that that meant being able to use RADIUS 
for access control with non-password authentication, rather than just 
allowing it to serve as a backend for SSH password or keyboard-interactive 
userauth.

-- Jeff