Subject: [Isms] isms conference call minutes

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:51:49 +0200

Hi,

attached are minutes from the conference call yesterday. I tried to
organize the various statements I could track into a hopefully more
meaningful structure.

Personally, I have the feeling that we have a list of evaluation
criteria and none of the proposals on the table seems to address them
all or be a clear winner. For some of the proposals, the details are
not really understood well enough to actually evaluate them. So more
work is needed to flesh out the details of at least some of the
proposals.

I will be offline the coming two weeks - so please report any issues
with the minutes to Juergen Quittek or simply the mailing list.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms