Subject: [Isms] isms meeting in san francisco

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:26:35 +0100

Hi,

as some of you might have noticed, I allocated an ISMS meeting slot in
San Francisco. My original plan was that we would not need this slot
since we have delivered all our chartered documents by the next IETF.
Since the meeting has been scheduled for Thursday March 26, we can
still reach this goal if we keep working productively.

That said, I have to inform you that I won't be able to make it to San
Francisco but I will join via Jabber. I asked Bert Wijnen whether he
is willing to chair the session as he did last time and he agreed to
it. Juergen Quittek, one of our earlier ISMS co-chairs, will also be
present and serve as a note taker.

I am attaching a draft meeting agenda. If we manage to deliver our
chartered documents, the meeting will be short. Pasi and I agree that
the ISMS WG should go dormant once the WG has delivered the chartered
documents. There is, however, work done on alternate secure transports
(DTLS) and so I have allocated some time in the agenda to discuss how
this work should proceed, e.g., via the individual submission path or
perhaps through the OPSAWG, to name a few options. I hope we can get
Pasi and Dan into the room to help us sort this out.

That said, please go an read the revised documents so that we can make
this meeting short and an enjoyable event.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>