Subject: [Isms] radius usage last call followup

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:30:51 +0100

Hi,

our radius usage document has been last called in November and the
comments lead to several changes. The revised ID is now in place:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-05

Please check the changes until March 23rd.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: "Dave Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 23:35:09 -0400

Alan DeKok writes...

> >   Security Section:
>    There are good reasons to provision USM access so supplement with
>    AAA-based access, however.
> 
> 
>  NIT: This doesn't appear to be a sentence.

Yeah.  Let's see what that was supposed to say...  I think it's:

    There are good reasons to provision USM access to supplement
    AAA-based access, however.