Subject: [Isms] IETF Last Call summary for radius-usage

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:33:32 +0200

The IETF Last Call for radius-usage has ended. According to my 
notes, we got the following comments:

1) My AD review comments:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/isms/current/msg03474.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/isms/current/msg03475.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/isms/current/msg03500.html

It seems couple of semi-editorial edits are be needed (but
nothing significant).

2) Miguel Garcia's Gen-ART review:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/isms/current/msg03496.html

Very minor nits; could be handled now if we update the draft anyway,
or later during RFC Editor processing.

3) IANA review (all OK, no IANA actions):

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage/comment/94065/

David, could you either prepare set of RFC Editor notes, or submit 
an updated draft soon?

(If we can do this in couple of days, I could put this on the
agenda of May 7th telechat together with the other ISMS documents.)

Best regards,
Pasi

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:50:03 +0200

> David, could you either prepare set of RFC Editor notes, or submit 

I would prefer to have an updated ID in place since this way we can
all easily look at the changes using the wonderful diff tools we now
have and there are less things to track later on.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: "Dave Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:54:08 -0400

> David, could you either prepare set of RFC Editor notes, or submit

Based on Juergen's preference, I'll submit a revised draft.
 
> agenda of May 7th telechat together with the other ISMS documents.)

I should be able to work on that tonight...